Regain the tone and definition in your arms.
Arm lift surgery, also known as brachioplasty, is commonly performed after significant weight loss in order to restore the upper arms’ youthful contours and appearance. Bat-wings, or sagging skin on the upper arms, can be diminished, and the underlying tissue can be tightened and smoothed out.
These are issues that both men and women face, and they may be intractable even with a healthy diet and frequent exercise. If you want your arms to look slim and young again, brachioplasty may be the answer.
Excellent candidate for Arm Lift:
- Possesses drooping, sagging, lax, and extra skin along the upper arm.
- Has reached a stable, ideal weight and is not significantly overweight.
- Has no medical issues that would impede surgical recovery.
- Is not a smoker
- Possesses a good outlook and reasonable aspirations for what can be accomplished
- Is in excellent health overall
Schedule a Consultation
Dr. C. Brett Carlin, MD | Board Certified Plastic Surgeon